New Conference and Expo at the 2023 #TECHSUPERSHOW in Florida Now Accepting Call for Papers
Shelton, CT – January 27, 2023 – TMC today announced the Call for Papers are open for the first Generative AI Expo, part of the ITEXPO #TECHSUPERSHOW, being held February 14-17, 2023 at the Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Generative AI Expo at ITEXPO will bring together leading researchers, practitioners, and industry experts to share their latest findings and unique perspectives, exchange ideas, and discuss the future of this rapidly evolving technology. Presenters from academia, industry, and government organizations will help you understand the potential applications of Generative AI in any industry or discipline.
Use this link to submit Call for Papers for consideration in the conference program.
According to TMC CEO and Conference Chairman, Rich Tehrani, Generative AI Expo is the starting point for you research the countless potentially game-changing pillars that may solidify generative AI as THE indispensable technology for the next decade.
- Learn about the latest advancements and applications of generative AI from leading researchers, practitioners, and industry experts.
- Gain insight into the potential of generative AI to revolutionize various industries, from healthcare to finance to entertainment.
- Discover new techniques and approaches for training and fine-tuning generative AI models.
- Understand the ethical, legal, and societal implications of generative AI.
- Compare and evaluate different generative AI models and frameworks.
- Network with other AI enthusiasts and professionals from academia, industry, and government organizations.
- Learn from case studies and practical examples of how generative AI is being used in various industries today.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to ask questions and get feedback from experts in the field.
“In a recent survey I conducted on LinkedIn, about 65% of respondents expect Generative AI to dramatically change the way their organizations conduct business in the next few years!” said Tehrani.
“This means almost every industry will likely feel the effects of generative AI either internally or competitively. Companies can either adapt and ride on top of generative AI, or get run over by it,” Tehrani added.
Generative AI Expo topics include:
- State of Generative AI
- Future of Work
- Applications of Generative AI
- Techniques for training and fine-tuning generative AI models
- Ethical, legal, societal impacts of Generative AI
- Evolving Generative AI models and frameworks
- Generative Design
- Natural Language Processing
- AI-driven machine learning and neural networks
- Deep generative models
- Web3 and Generative AI
- Challenges and opportunities in developing Generative AI
- Strategies for effective implementation of Generative AI
- The future of Generative AI
In addition to the educational program, Generative AI Expo attendees have access to the 300 exhibitors at the ITEXPO #TECHSUPERSHOW.
For more information or to register for Generative AI Expo, contact [email protected]. For media inquiries, contact Michelle Connolly. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for Generative AI Expo or ITEXPO should contact the TMC Events Team [[email protected]].
Media and Analyst Contact:
Through education, industry news, live events and social influence, global buyers rely on TMC's content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. As a result, leading technology vendors turn to TMC for unparalleled branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities. Our in-person and online events deliver unmatched visibility and sales prospects for all participants. Through our custom lead generation programs, we provide clients with an ongoing stream of leads that turn into sales opportunities and build databases. Additionally, we bolster brand reputations with the millions of impressions from display advertising on our news sites and newsletters. Making TMC a 360-degree marketing solution, we offer comprehensive event and road show management services and custom content creation with expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts. For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, @tmcnet.
Senior Marketing Manager
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Erik Linask